Thursday, June 19, 2008

Li'l Wayne - 'A Milli (Remix)'

Photobucket

I guess Weezy realized that some of the random stupid shit he was saying wasn't doing as much good for him as the Music. The kid can rap, aight? Let's stick to that for now, cuz he is really good at it.

This is the OFFICIAL remix of 'A Milli'; just got this joint a second ago...

A Mille (Remix) Clean - Lil Wayne

...and I am not a hater, but I cannot stand to see anyone front at playing guitar. Lauryn Hill pulled that crap with that 'Unplugged' piece-of-crap she did, knowing damn-well she had a mastery of MAYBE three chords. Nine minute song, maybe two chord changes.



Weezy's guitar-playing has always made me cringe. It's as if he doesn't listen to the key of the song and plays the lead riff to 'Leather So Soft' on EVERYTHING. Somebody has to let him know, man. You mean to tell me there is NO ONE around this dude that can tell him he is off-key?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up Russ? I'm enjoying the blog. Thought you might enjoy this Wayne remix by this french canadian ragga producer i've been checking lately... http://www.imeem.com/ghislainpoirier/music/4oVPVXC0/ghislain_poirier_02_lil_wayne_collie_buddz/

p.s. thanks for posting "Higher," I played out my copy from back then so much it looks like it got in a knife fight.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rusty! I was thinking of flippin that Weezy song to A Jilli....Get it? Jillian! HA! Maybe no one knows my real name anyway so it probably won't sell! DAYUM!

JJ