Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jokes That Stuck; "I Can Arm-Wrestle...I Can Kick..."

I gotta lotta love for the cool weirdos...because I am one.

Crispin Glover is a complete oddball. You could NEVER say you knew what was coming when dealing with him. He has been responsible for 'Jokes That Stick', some classic 'HUH?' quotes and moments, and visual memories that will never leave my head. When I heard he was gonna play the title-role in the remake of 'Willard', I thought, "But, of COURSE!"

Which got me to thinking about watching that cat on Letterman. I remember this like it was yesterday, watching it with my Grandma. She didn't get it and neither did I, but boy, I never forgot this shit. CLASSIC TELEVISION. Dave Letterman is the GREATEST. (BRHS in the joint!)



"You wanna have dinner with the guy?"



My friend, Tony, posted this clip on Youtube. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT A PROMO OF GLOVER'S TAPE AT HIS STORE, 'SECOND TIME AROUND'!



...and then there was Lane from 'River's Edge'; how was THIS guy the 'leader'?



I had never seen this, but when you do, it makes the Letterman clip make that much more sense....or maybe it doesn't. God Bless Youtube

No comments: