Saturday, June 7, 2008

'God Almighty' - Old Gold

Old Gold - "God Almighty'

I don't know NOTHING about this artist, but I sure enough knew how to grab that 'embed code' and get it over here to beat on 'repeat'.

I am finna go look this one up, man. Did I just miss this one? Is that Johnny Depp? Why do I feel like I wanna do the freaky-deaky AND the bow-chicka-wow when he is talking about 'God Almighty'? Can we talk about...'the afterlife'...when we're done? 

This is my NEW JOINT!

God Almighty - Old Gold

I just heard this song for the first time and I couldn't stop grooving to it. This is the power of IMEEM! I have been introduced to 'sexygospeltechnobangin' music.

*Note to self; look up this artist IMMEDIATELY and find the MP3*

I have one friend on IMEEM. I just set up my page today so I could add songs to this Blog which is also very young (and you can see I think and write A LOT. My lone IMEEM friend, so far,  is one Emily T. (Waddup!) and she had left a comment on the Grady Tate Beatles' cover. I decided that I would check out what she was listening to. This was the song she uploaded today.

*MP3 is mine!*

THAT is how this blog thing is supposed to work! Thank you. I hope I am turning y'all on to something good like Emily did for me. This is a BANGER.

*thinks about what to mix 'God Almighty' with...*

Good lookin' out...

No comments: