Thursday, June 5, 2008

It was HOT danna MUG today...Download 'Summer' by MUDKIDS HERE. MUDKIDS, LAZARUS, and RUSTY show updates.

Man....Indy...

myspace graphics

That DYNAMIC Summer I have been telling people about is well on its way, if today's temperature was any indication.

I think some of what was going on today is what I was thinking about when I wrote this. It's been up on the Mudkids Myspace page for a while. I thought I would give you guys first dibs on the download.

MUDKIDS - 'Summer' from 'We Are Dynamic And People Like Us' (coming soon!)

Click the Song's title and feel the HEAT! Don't forget we will be playing a few shows for our Hometown People...

FRIDAY, JULY 13: LAZARUS is at the MELODY INN! After that I'll be shooting over to the TIP-TOP TAVERN to play a set of solo-material.

Photobucket

...and, of course, you can get with this or you can get with that...THURSDAY, JUNE 19 at SPIN NIGHTCLUB!

Photobucket

No comments: