Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eli Larch Chastain - 'Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Luck'

I get to be around so many talented people. I really am a lucky dude.

This is Eli Chastain.

Eli Chastain

Eli's relationship started out with me as the 'new dude at Northside News'. I knew he played in Mardelay, a great indie rock band here in 'Nap.

When I met him at the newsstand, he put me up on his hardcore band, Trenches. (They're fucking FIERCE...).

Then today, he played me this song today at work.

His Myspace profile says he is 'working on the album that will make his Mom and Dad proud.'. He's right. He told me today he was writing his 'Heartbreaker'. 'Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Luck' is a good place to start. The kid digs Ryan Adams and John Mayer. I ain't mad, at all.

I really like this song a lot and if I didn't I wouldn't have bothered setting up an IMEEM profile. It's that good...made me get on my game. There is just too much good stuff around me. I am so happy to share it with you.

Here's the new future-hit single from the new dude at Northside News.

ELI LARCH CHASTAIN - 'Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Luck' from the album that is gonna make his folks proud.

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Luck - Eli Larch Chastain

No comments: