Friday, June 6, 2008

Cover Songs - Grady Tate - 'And I Love Her'

Photobucket

I discovered this song on iTunes, quite by accident (they can be good for something!) I was searching for a couple of Stevie Wonder songs I didn't have. And I stumbled upon this Grady Tate track.

Everybody and their Mama covered the Beatles in the 60's. There are no shortage of 'Fill-in-the-blank' does the Beatles' compilations. They're GREAT SONGS, you guys. Some of the covers may have been a bit of overkill, and you can get too much of a good thing. There are some covers that are better than the originals.

This is probably my favorite Beatles' song. I had never heard this version. A pleasant surprise for the 'Kid. Check it out...

And I Love Her - Grady Tate

...and Mr. Tate is still fighting the Good Fight and teaching the kids.

No comments: