Wednesday, June 25, 2008

alpha. - 'Obama '08 (Do The Knowledge)'

Photobucket

Naptown's alpha. drops much knowledge about our next president. I like his approach on this; a lotta cats have taken the 'Change' and 'Hope' concepts and worked offa those, but alpha.'s song is kinda like a history lesson...I digs. None of that would mean anything without his ridiculous flow, of course. It's great to see talented brothers using their gift for good things. 

J. Brookinz provides the track, the dude has gotten crazier and crazier with the sounds. I'm loving this!



Informative, entertaining, and necessary.


Obama 08 (Do The Knowledge) - alpha.

1 comment:

alpha. said...

Peace. I truly, humbly appreciate all the love and support fam. You have been a constant inspiration to all in the Indy Hip Hop scene, and it's awesome to see you still going stronger than ever. Much appreciation for helping spread the word on this record; more than the obvious residual recognition, I really want people as a whole to know more about the brother that they will be voting for, instead of just voting based on race or party affiliation. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy just to see some people vote at ALL lol, but I'd like for them to be well informed. Keep fighting the good fight; I'm in the trenches with you, now and forever. Free the Music!