Thursday, June 5, 2008

INDY'S ANGELS - Saturday, June 7 (6/7/08)! @ SPIN NIGHTCLUB

Sisters are doing it for themselves!

SATURDAY NIGHT, JUNE 7 @ SPIN NIGHTCLUB!

Photobucket


I can recall Monica a.k.a. MVL talking to me about this show when it was just an idea. She had just finished performing at yet, another hip-hop 'showcase' where she was the only 'pop' act and likely the only female performing. I could tell she was tired of it. She did so many of those shows. I cannot tell you how happy and proud I am of her for getting this show together. She is becoming more than just a singer; she's recognizing that there was a void in our scene and she figured out how to fill it. I saw her tough it out with all types of crowds and win them over. I'm excited to see all these ladies, because we simply don't get enough chances to see them.

"If you build it, they will come." Go, Monica.

I am glad to say that MVL has put together a helluva show for you guys. This Saturday night, all INDY eyes and ears should focus squarely on SPIN NIGHTCLUB. If you hear something go 'POP', that's just three baaaad-asssssss sisters rocking the club...and I can't forget that MIC SOL and ACE-ONE will be in the house...yuh just never know...I'll be there, hmmmmm...

Lotta Love - Rusty Redenbacher/Mic Sol & Ace-One


Here are links to their Myspace pages...

Lynda Sayaah

MVL

Vika

Here's an article from NUVO about the show...

INDY'S ANGELS (NUVO)

Oh yes, it will be a nice show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiyah Bro! Love the blog, you are kewwwwlest! I appreciate the support and thanks for encouraging me to take it one step further!

See ya Saturday!!!!!
XO-Monica "MVL"