Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RUSTY'S IMEEM UPDATE; PLAYLISTS UPDATED! JAM ON YOUR COMPUTER!

I was looking at my RUSTY RADIO stuff on IMEEM and realizing that now that there were 50 (FIFTY!) mixes up there, it was time for an upgrade. I hadn't been able to spend any time on it in a while and I wanted to do so. I've put a lotta work into my DJing of late and I'd like to make it easier for you (and myself) to listen to what I wanna listen to.

I've developed a number of new playlists and made sure to make it so that each 'sub-station' of the station is available for you, my peeps, to launch alone and just rock to or embed on your social-networking page of choice. Yes, I mix, I upload, I post, you rock...and it don't cost a thang. It's truly for the love of the Music and for the love of what I do. I'm on the wheels pretty consistently, so I might as well share what I am bumpin', right? You'll have a lotta opportunities coming up very soon to see and hear me DJ. I have a great time making these mixes, so really everybody wins...

Now, before, everything was on RUSTY RADIO, which was a catchall for all my mixes. As time has gone on, I realized that everybody might not wanna go from a straight-ahead rock mix into a hip-hop mix or whatever. I had to approach it like real radio or my real iTunes. Things are catergorized very well, so I can find what I am looking for in an easy fashion. So, to that end, I decided to develop a group of 'sub-stations' outta RUSTY RADIO, so that mixes would be grouped by genre, theme, vibe, whatever it is that made it part of a group...

For example...I have place all the 'History 101' Mixes in one playlist...so if you felt like getting your classic hip-hop on, you could do so...



Now, say you felt like getting your Rock N' Roll ya-ya's out. We can do that, too...This is my 'Rocks Off' Playlist...



Or, what if you felt like you wanted the funk, the whole funk, the grit, the soul? Man, you KNOW I have that covered.



For all you clubheads out there, your buddy Russ can do the 4 On The Floor thang as well. Let's get that heart pumpin'.



There's a few examples of some of the ways I have tried to make RUSTY RADIO a viable option for you to rock during your day online. I hope you take the time out to check out my profile on IMEEM, as well as the MUDKIDS page on IMEEM which was recently added. You will get updates and new Music frequently on both of these pages, so take the time out to explore and enjoy them. It's one way that I can share my influences, views, and loves of all kinds of Music with you. I'm only so happy to do it.

Here is the link to my IMEEM page.

RUSTY ON IMEEM (I HAVE SOME FLY PLAYLISTS!)

...and here are the mighty MUDKIDS!

MUDKIDS ON IMEEM


Hope you enjoy the new playlists. Drop me a line and lemme know if I got ya jammin'...don't forget downloadable versions of many of the mixes are available on my blog. Here's the link,

'PREHENSILE TALES'

Y'all be good and stand up for whatever you believe in. We'll see you the day before Thanksgiving at SPIN NIGHTCLUB

Respect and Grace,

Rusty

1 comment:

FoeHammer said...

I hope you're doing well, Rusty. I for one miss your posts and hope to see you active on here again soon!

Peace.