Tuesday, October 14, 2008

'SIMON SAYS' featuring KINETIK

Hey,

I told y'all about my dude, KINETIK, a while back. He recorded a remix of one of our Songs, 'I Believe', a while back and I was so happy with what he did with our Song, I decided that he and I should do a project together.

This is the first thing we recorded together; just spitting bars over the 'Simon Says' beat. We figured this is a good place to start...



You'll hear a bit of his version of 'I Believe', as well as 'Simon Says' in this clip. Enjoy.

10/22 - MATISYAHU/FLOBOTS/MUDKIDS - Murat Egyptian Room

10/25 - BROAD RIPPLE MUSIC FEST - Spin Nightclub (MK at 1 a.m.)

10/31 - 'FREAKS, GHOULS, AND WEIRDOS' - Sam's Saloon

11/4 - CWUW LIFEJAM - Tip Top Tavern

Come see me. I'll give you a hug.

Respect and Grace,

Rusty

1 comment:

Rhonda L. Bayless said...

Yeah - I heard that CWUW Life Jam event is gonna be the jump off..

but ain't it on November 7th?

:/